For 35 years, Imagine has been the festival in the Netherlands for fantastic film, with the best science fiction, horror and fantasy films, completed with a stuffed programme filled with
For 35 years, Imagine has been the festival in the Netherlands for fantastic film, with the best science fiction, horror and fantasy films, completed with a stuffed programme filled with masterclasses, panels, talks, and exhibitions. Imagine has an audience of more than 17,000 visitors a year and its upcoming festival takes place from 10 to 20 April in EYE in Amsterdam.
In 2019, Imagine will also present a program with games and VR. As part of that, Imagine organizes a showcase of new Dutch games in the fantastic genre. With that, Dutch game developers offered a unique opportunity to present their game to a wide audience. The showcase consists of two parts: a presentation for the public, in which makers show a demo and tell about their game, followed by the opportunity for the audience to play demos or entire games in the presence of the creators.
For this showcase, Imagine calls Dutch and Flemish game developers into the fantastic genre to send in their game. Entry is free of charge. The deadline for submission is 31 December 2018.
– Production year is 2018 or 2019;
– The game must fit into the fantastic genre;
– The game must be made by Dutch or Flemish developers;
– The game must be in English or in Dutch (spoken or subtitled)
– Games that have not yet been completed may be submitted as work-in-progress but must have a playable demo on March 1, 2019
– Games from every platform are welcome. The demo must be playable on iOS, Android or PC
– VR games must be playable on Samsung Gear VR
You can submit your game via this form.
For further questions, please contact Jedidjah Julia Noomen.
November 5 (Monday) - December 31 (Monday)
Imagine Film Festivalinfo@imaginefilmfestival.nl Timorplein 44 1094 CC Amsterdam