Dutch Game Garden offers a 20-week Communication internship twice a year, starting in February and September. As a Communication intern, your primary role revolves around collaborating closely with the Communications Manager, where you’ll be engaged in tasks such as content creation for social media, websites, and promotion of Dutch Game Garden as well as our services and events.
Furthermore, you are an integral part of our team and therefore also support us with the organization of Dutch Game Garden’s events and keep in touch with game companies. You will also support the team with organizing our monthly Network Lunch.
The duration and further details of the internship can be discussed during the interview.
What we ask
- You are currently enrolled in a university or college program (for Dutch students either HBO or WO)
- You are available for a period of at least 5 months.
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing. You write flawlessly and ensure that our copy is in perfect order.
- You are familiar with Office programs.
- You know your way around social media and have some marketing knowledge.
- You don’t mind helping us with carrying around our INDIGO-cabinets.
- You are proactive, detail and solution-oriented, stress-resistant, and of course excited to work and learn in a fun small team.
What’s nice to have
- Affinity with the (Dutch) games industry.
- Affinity with photography and/or video production.
- You are familiar with graphic editing programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign.
- Experience with CMS (WordPress), web design and web development.
- Knowledge of social media, SEO, and marketing.
Dutch Game Garden’s profile
Dutch Game Garden is a network organization and game-incubator. Dutch Game Garden’s mission is to create economic growth and job opportunities through stimulation of the Dutch games industry. Besides events, workshops, lectures, and matchmaking, Dutch Game Garden also guides upcoming game companies with game-entrepreneurship, growth, and visibility. We provide coaching, advice and training for game studios in order to help them build a foundation, enable their growth and stimulate them to constantly improve the games they develop.
What we offer
- A challenging, educational internship within a small team of driven colleagues. We work hybrid, most days at our office in Utrecht and some days remote.
- A place where you are part of the ever-developing Dutch games industry
- A place for professional growth and deepening your knowledge of the industry
- Contact with organizations within the game sector. Your network will get a huge boost!
- Appropriate internship compensation for all your hard work!
Are you excited to join our team and get to work? Send your motivation letter and CV to Dutch Game Garden, at firstname.lastname@example.org with “COMMUNICATION INTERNSHIP” as the email subject.
This vacancy is currently open for February 2024.
up to date:
Receive our monthly Dutch Game Garden newsletter. Containing news on events, housing, incubation, games industry news and more.