Graphic Design Internship
Dutch Game Garden is offering a 20-week internship in Graphic design/CMD every February and September. As a Graphic Designer/CMD intern, you will support the DGG team in various tasks, ranging from web design to the designing of flyers, banners, business cards, t-shirts, and folders. Besides, you are also responsible for creating and editing graphics for our website and other platforms, while respecting our company’s and our partners’ corporate identity. We’d love to see some creativity!
Furthermore, you are an integral part of our team and therefore also support us with the organization of Dutch Game Garden’s events. Our monthly Network Lunch is one of your main responsibilities, together with your fellow interns. You also keep in touch with game companies and help with the promotion of DGG and the services we provide.
The duration and further details of the internship can be discussed during the interview.
What we ask
- You are currently enrolled in a university or college program (for Dutch students either HBO or WO)
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Affinity with the (dutch) games industry.
- You are familiar with graphic editing programs such as Photoshop and InDesign.
- You are familiar with Office programs.
- Experience with CMS (WordPress), Webdesign and web development is a plus.
- You know your way around social media and have some marketing knowledge.
- You don’t mind helping us with carrying around our INDIGO-cabinets.
- You are available for a period of at least 5 months.
- You are motivated, detail and solution-oriented, stress-resistant, and of course excited to work in a fun small team.
Dutch Game Garden’s profile
Dutch Game Garden is a game-incubator and business center. Dutch Game Garden’s mission is to create economic growth and job opportunities through stimulation of the Dutch games industry. Besides events, workshops, lectures, and matchmaking Dutch Game Garden also guides upcoming game companies with game-entrepreneurship, growth, and visibility. We provide individual coaching, advice and training for game studios in order to help them built a foundation, enable their growth and stimulate them to constantly improve the games they develop. With Game Garden Agency we help the game studios in our program finding publishers and work-for-hire projects.
What we offer
- A challenging, educational internship within a small team of driven colleagues at our main office in Utrecht.
- A place where you are part of the ever-developing dutch games industry
- A place for professional growth and deepening your knowledge of the industry
- Contact with organizations within the game sector. Your network will get a huge boost!
- Appropriate internship compensation for all your hard work!
Are you excited to join our team and get to work? Send your motivation letter and CV to Krista Hendriks, Manager Communications at Dutch Game Garden, at email@example.com.
up to date:
Receive our monthly Dutch Game Garden newsletter. Containing news on events, housing, incubation, game industry news and more.