Video production internship
Video Production Internship
Dutch Game Garden is offering a 20-week internship in Video Production every February and September. As a video production intern you support the team by recording and editing video’s of events and presentations, as well as creating short clips and trailers for our social media channels. You play a big role in improving the way we use video in our organization and marketing – we want you to show and incorporate your creativity! Aside video production, you also support the practical organization of our events, such as our monthly networking lunch and INDIGO.
The duration and further details of the internship can be discussed during the interview.
What we ask
- You are currently enrolled in a university or college program (for Dutch students either HBO or WO).
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
- Affinity with the games industry.
- Excellent video-editing skills, preferably with Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Experience with programs such as Photoshop, After Effects, and InDesign is a plus.
- Active. Shouldn’t mind helping us carry our INDIGO cabinets.
- You are available for a minimum of 5 months, starting date in consultation.
- You work independently, accurately, and with an eye for detail. You are proactive, eager to learn, and solution-oriented. Working towards events is what gives you energy.
Dutch Game Garden’s profile
Dutch Game Garden is a game-incubator and business center. Dutch Game Garden’s mission is to create economic growth and job opportunities through stimulation of the Dutch games industry. Besides events, workshops, lectures, and matchmaking Dutch Game Garden also guides upcoming game companies with game-entrepreneurship, growth, and visibility. We provide individual coaching, advice and training for game studios in order to help them built a foundation, enable their growth and stimulate them to constantly improve the games they develop. With Game Garden Agency we help the game studios in our program finding publishers and work-for-hire projects.
What we offer
- A challenging, educational internship within a small team of driven colleagues at our main office in Utrecht.
- A place where you are part of the ever-developing dutch games industry
- A place for professional growth and deepening your knowledge of the industry
- Contact with organizations within the game sector. Your network will get a huge boost!
- Appropriate internship compensation for all your hard work!
Are you excited to join our team and get to work? Send your motivation letter and CV to Krista Hendriks, Manager Communications at Dutch Game Garden, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
up to date:
Receive our monthly Dutch Game Garden newsletter. Containing news on events, housing, incubation, games industry news and more.