Business Development Internship
Dutch Game Garden is offering a 20-week internship in Business Development every February and September. As a business development intern, you will support our Business Developer with the implementation of different business cases as well as the development of new ones.
You will also analyze current sales funnels and business processes and come up with improvements in order to enhance results. Furthermore, you will carry out market research into potential partners and assist with writing up contracts, pitches, and proposals. That’s not all! You are an integral part of our team and therefore also support us with the practical and internal organization around Dutch Game Garden’s events. You keep in touch with companies in our Agency-program and help with the promotion of DGG and the services we provide.
The duration and further details of the internship can be discussed during the interview.
What we ask
- You are currently enrolled in a university or college program (for Dutch students either hbo or wo); preferred commercial economics, business administration or international business.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Affinity with the (dutch) games industry.
- Familiar with Office-programs and G Suite (Google Docs).
- Familiar with the CRM system is a plus.
- You have excellent analytical skills
- You are available for a period of at least 5 months.
- You are great at taking on responsibility and working individually.
- You are motivated, detail and solution oriented, stress resistant and of course excited to work in a fun small team.
Dutch Game Garden’s profile
Dutch Game Garden is a game-incubator and business center. Dutch Game Garden’s mission is to create economic growth and job opportunities through stimulation of the Dutch games industry. Besides events, workshops, lectures, and matchmaking Dutch Game Garden also guides upcoming game companies with game-entrepreneurship, growth, and visibility. We provide individual coaching, advice and training for game studios in order to help them built a foundation, enable their growth and stimulate them to constantly improve the games they develop. With Game Garden Agency we help the game studios in our program finding publishers and work-for-hire projects.
What we offer
- A challenging, educational internship within a small team of driven colleagues at our main office in Utrecht.
- A place where you are part of the ever-developing dutch games industry
- A place for professional growth and deepening your knowledge of the industry
- Contact with organizations within the game sector. Your network will get a huge boost!
- Appropriate internship compensation for all your hard work!
Are you excited to join our team and get to work? Send your motivation letter and CV to Tom Jongens, Manager Communications at Dutch Game Garden, at email@example.com.
up to date:
Receive our monthly Dutch Game Garden newsletter. Containing news on events, housing, incubation, game industry news and more.