Business Development Internship
Dutch Game Garden is offering a 20-week internship in Communication every February and September. As a communication intern, you support the Communications Manager with various activities, such as writing content for various websites, promotion around our events, editing word and image, liaising with game companies, and more. You also support the practical organization of our events, and you are largely responsible for our monthly networking lunch.
The duration and further details of the internship can be discussed during the interview.
What we ask
- You are currently enrolled in a university or college program (for Dutch students either hbo or wo); preferred commercial economics, business administration or international business.
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing. You write flawlessly and ensure that a text is in perfect order.
- Affinity with the games industry.
- Familiar with Office programs.
- Experience with WordPress, Photoshop and InDesign is a plus.
- Knowledge of social media, SEO, and marketing is a plus.
- Active. Shouldn’t mind helping us carry our INDIGO cabinets.
- You are available for a minimum of 5 months, starting date in consultation.
- You work independently, accurately, and with an eye for detail. You are proactive, eager to learn, solution-oriented, and stress-resistant.
Dutch Game Garden’s profile
Dutch Game Garden is a game-incubator and business center. Dutch Game Garden’s mission is to create economic growth and job opportunities through stimulation of the Dutch games industry. Besides events, workshops, lectures, and matchmaking Dutch Game Garden also guides upcoming game companies with game-entrepreneurship, growth, and visibility. We provide individual coaching, advice and training for game studios in order to help them built a foundation, enable their growth and stimulate them to constantly improve the games they develop. With Game Garden Agency we help the game studios in our program finding publishers and work-for-hire projects.
What we offer
- A challenging, educational internship within a small team of driven colleagues at our main office in Utrecht.
- A place where you are part of the ever-developing dutch games industry
- A place for professional growth and deepening your knowledge of the industry
- Contact with organizations within the game sector. Your network will get a huge boost!
- Appropriate internship compensation for all your hard work!
Are you excited to join our team and get to work? Send your motivation letter and CV to Tom Jongens, Manager Communications at Dutch Game Garden, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
up to date:
Receive our monthly Dutch Game Garden newsletter. Containing news on events, housing, incubation, game industry news and more.